|Material:||ABS Plastic||Color:||Dark Blue And White/customized|
|Power:||2 Batteries||Display:||OLED Display Screen|
|Power Consumption:||Smaller Than 30mA||SpO2 Measuring Range:||0%- 100%|
|Pulse Rate Measuring Range:||30 Bpm - 250 Bpm||Automatic Turn Off:||5 Seconds|
2bpm Fingertip Pulse Oximeter,
30mA spo2 finger pulse oximeter,
250bpm finger oxygen level reader
Portable Medical Home LED Screen Clear Reading Fingertip Pulse Oximeter
ACCURATE, FAST AND RELIABLE - the CMS 50 DL Fingertip Pulse Oximeter accurately determines your SpO2 in less than 8 seconds
SPORT/HEALTH ENTHUSIASTS - For aviators, sporting enthusiasts, skiers, bikers, or high altitude climbing, the CMS 50 DL is a RELIABLE companion for quick and easy readings for oxygen saturation
THE ORIGINAL STANDARD - Setting the original standard for reliable and consistent pulse oximetry, the CMS 50 DL is backed by an ironclad 12-month warranty
PACKED WITH ACCESSORIES - Includes 2X AAA batteries that enable use out of the box, a pulse oximeter case to protect the device when not in use, and a LANYARD for convenience as either a wrist strap or to be worn around the neck
DESIGNED For Sports and Aviation Enthusiasts and can be used as a heart rate monitor
How to ensure the accuracy of your measurement?
1, Moving too fast will affect the accuracy; try to stay still while waiting for your reading.
2, When the oxygen saturator and the heart are at the same level, the measurement results are optimal.
3, Avoid nail polish or long nails on the finger used for the reading. Fingers should not be wet at all either.
4, Ring finger, middle finger and index finger are recommended as suitable monitor position
|Display Information||Display Mode|
|The Pulse Oxygen Saturation(SpO2)||LED|
|Pulse Intensity (bar -graph)||LED|
|SpO2 Parameter Specification|
|Measuring range||0%~-100%, (the resolution is 1%).|
|Accuracy||70%~100%±2%, Below 70% unspecified.|
Red light (wavelength is 660nm)
Infrared (wavelength is 880nm)
|Pulse Parameter Specification|
|Measuring range||30bpm~250bpm (the resolution is 1 bpm)|
|Accuracy||±2bpm or±2% select larger|
|Range||Continuous bar-graph display, the higher display indicate the strong pulse|
|1.5V (AAA size) alkaline batteries x 2 or rechargeable battery|
|Battery Useful Life|
|Two batteries can work continally for 20 hours|
|Dimensions and Weight|
|Dimensions||57(L) x 31(W) x 32(H) mm .|
|Weight||About 50g (with the batteries)|
a) Temperature :-40℃~+60℃
b) Relative humidity :<95%
c) Atmospheric pressure :500hPa~1060hPa
a) Temperature :10℃~40℃
b) Relative Humidity :s75%
c) Atmospheric pressure :700hPa~1060hPa
1) Display Format: OLED Display;
SpO2 Measuring Range: 0%- 100%;
Pulse Rate Measuring Range: 30 bpm - 250 bpm;
Pulse Wave Display: columniation display and the waveform display.
2) Power Requirements: 2 x1.5V AAA alkaline battery(or using the
rechargeable battery instead), adaptable range: 2.6V~3.6V.
3) Power Consumption: Smaller than 30mA.
4) Resolution: 1% for SpO2 and 1 bpm for Pulse Rate.
5) Measurement Accuracy: ±2% in stage of 70%-100% SpO2 , and
meaningless when stage being smaller than 70%.±2 bpm or±2%
(select larger) for Pulse Rate.
6) Measurement Performance in Weak Filling Condition:
SpO2 and pulse rate can be shown correctly when pulse-filling ratio
is 0.4%. SpO2 error is ±4%, pulse rate error is +2 bpm or±2% (select larger).
7) Resistance to surrounding light: The deviation between the value
measured in the condition of man-made light or indoor natural light and that
of darkroom is less than ±1%.
8) It is equipped with a function switch. The Oximeter can be powered off in
case no finger is the Oximeter within 5 seconds.
9) Optical Sensor
Red light (wavelength is 660nm, 6.65mW)
Infrared (wavelength is 880nm, 6.75mW)
The SpO2 and Pulse Rate can not be displayed normally
1. The finger is not properly positioned.
2. The patient's SpO2 is too low to be detected.
1. Place the finger properly and try again.
2. Try again; Go to a hospital for a diagnosis if you are sure the device works all right.
The SpO2 and Pulse
Rate are not
1. The finger is not placed inside deep enough.
2. The finger is shaking or the patient is moving.
1. Place the finger properly and try again.
2. Let the patient keep calm
The device can not
be turned on
1. The batteries are drained or almost drained.
2. The batteries are not inserted properly.
3. The malfunction of the device.
1. Change batteries.
2. Reinstall batteries.
3. Please contact the local service center.
The display is off
1. The device will power off
automatically when it gets no signal within 5 seconds.
2. The batteries are almost drained.
2. Change batteries.
Contact Person: Mary Yang